Show Navigation Menu
Media

Festivals.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20068 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Festivals.
Unfortunately, no festivals for me. There is one at the end of this month but I won't have the money. :(

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20131 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Festivals.
There's a tattoo festival in a couple of weeks that I'm planning to go to. We went last year and it was really interesting. There were several artists there, with books showing their past work, and also doing tats on site (you have to book wayyyy in advance for that). There were also a few booths of clothing and jewelry stores (where I discovered the place here that carries AG items), a couple of bands, and a \"freak-show\" type artist, who was piercing his face with long needles, setting himself on fire, etc. Plus one booth selling the most amazing fudge! Worth the price of admission on it's own!

I'm not a fan of outdoor concerts though, which is what I first thought of when I read the title of this topic. I went to Oz Fest a couple of times, but I prefer indoor concerts. The sound is always better indoors, and you either get sunburned or rained on outside. And don't get me started on the bathrooms...

More
13 years 11 months ago #20155 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Festivals.
Morgana wrote:

I'm not a fan of outdoor concerts though, which is what I first thought of when I read the title of this topic. I went to Oz Fest a couple of times, but I prefer indoor concerts. The sound is always better indoors, and you either get sunburned or rained on outside. And don't get me started on the bathrooms...

I know what you mean about outdoor concerts. I've never had so much sunburn in my life...never again. :S

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20165 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Festivals.
The only place I will even consider an outdoor concert is Merriweather Post Pavilion, which is outdoors, but has a roof that does wonders for the sound. But technically I have been to way too many outdoor shows, if you consider football stadiums as outdoor venues. FedEx Field had surprisingly good acoustics.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20166 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Festivals.
The Toon Town Summer Pagan Fest is almost here! I've been wanting to go for years and I finally made it work this time!

More
13 years 11 months ago #20178 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Festivals.
@ cemwerewolf:

The Toon Town Summer Pagan Fest?

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds