Show Navigation Menu
Media

The Black Arts

More
14 years 8 months ago #1982 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:The Black Arts
i agree brother , one thing is to know and another is to do ...but knowing means more in my oppinion than doing ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1984 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:The Black Arts
Sister Morphea,

you're perfectly right!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1989 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:The Black Arts
The first thing they try to learn you in The Black Arts is balance. Balance between dark and bright, and so on. All the first chapter is about how to handle it, the knowledge, and that sure, there is those who only practice the dark side, but they can never reach the higher levels, because they have no balance.

And Demonica, I would never judge you for reading that book. I've read their facts here on Internet some time ago, and I know that LaVey isn't a satanic by the standard beliefes. They, as they said many times on their page, only call themselfs followers of Satan, because that's the opposite of most of the society. Christianity rules most of the world, in all it's versions, and if you don't like this world, if you want to be something that can be related to the 'heresy' (as LaVey thinks of it, I believe) of the modern world, what other side to choose then the complete opposite?

Myself, I'd really like to read the Satanic Bible, because it should be really interesting and give many new views on things, and as I like to see all from all views, I can't deny it's an interesting book. And if you want to believe my a satanic just because I soon will have that book standing in my bookshelf, then you're free to do so. Just don't assume my fire only feeds on newborn babies...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by CorpseQueen.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2035 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:The Black Arts
I also believe that knowledge is a very big factor. Why do you think that Christians as a whole are chastised more than any one religious group in the US. i should read Anton Levey's book since one of my club friends is a Satanist.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 8 months ago #2037 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:The Black Arts
Knowledge is power... the burning of witches wasn't all just for fun. And by fact I know that christianity is the most blood-stained religion in the world, and when you think about it, it really makes sense...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #2039 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:The Black Arts
I own LaVey's \"Satanic Bible\", \"Satanic Witch\", and \"Satanic Chronicles\". I read the \"Satanic Witch\"(S.W.) first. La Vey actually wrote it in tribute to his daughter(s). I'm glad to hear you are familiar to his work because most people just get scared by the name of it. If you enjoy his bible I strongly suggest you read the \"S.W.\"

CorpseQueen, I know we previously discussed Free Will with each other, the Satanic Bible discusses LaVey's views on it. :)

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds