Show Navigation Menu
Media

The Black Arts

More
14 years 8 months ago #1958 by CorpseQueen
The Black Arts was created by CorpseQueen
On a bookstore I love (selling sci-fi, fantasy, horror and all else you could want within books, comics, games and movies) I once found my way to their little corner of fact... They got many interesting books there, but one caught my eye especially - The Black Arts, an old book by Richard Cavendish in new form.

It's a really wellwritten book, and not being that dark it may seem. It tells of all, or most, ways of black magic, as in the magic christianity burned witches for. Right now I'm reading about numerology...

Just thought I'd let you know, and in return I'd like some tip on other good books about interesting fact (or fiction, if you believe it that way). It's hard to choose, as I don't know much about it, and if you got a book about something you find interesting, why not tell us?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1960 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:The Black Arts
Most may want to disagree with me or shun me for suggesting this book. In reading it, it does not mean I am a Satanist. It just made some really good points and interesting insights in human nature. The book is \"The Satanic Witch\", by Anton LaVey. If that one doesn't sound good, try \"The Satanic Bible\", by Anton LaVey. It is surprising to read because it answers all misconceptions about most satanists (I'm not saying all, because there are plenty of sick people out there). I do not agree with everything in these books but, some of it made sense to me.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1961 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:The Black Arts
I would never do a black mass and I don't fully beleive an eye for an eye, due to my belief in kharma. Please, don't confuse these suggestions with the fact that I admitted to being a witch. I, in no way, practice the darker side of magic.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1977 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:The Black Arts
Bonjour sisters CorpseQueen,

I think that's the kind of thing it is better not come too close.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1980 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:The Black Arts
sometime , teh dark side can be quite rewarding in knowledge....just my oppinion ...( don't take it wrong)

More
14 years 8 months ago #1981 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:The Black Arts
Bonjour gente Sister Morphea,

Knowing the dark side is different from using the dark side ...

Many begin learning the \"art\" by this side, so that whoever asks for more control ...

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds