Show Navigation Menu
Media

Blu-ray

More
14 years 1 day ago #19620 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Blu-ray
Bonsoir sister Morgana,

What is great about the BD player is that you should not re-buy your dvd collection because the BD player read the DVD! They optimize in +!

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #19622 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Blu-ray
Thurysaz wrote:

Bonsoir sister Morgana,

What is great about the BD player is that you should not re-buy your dvd collection because the BD player read the DVD! They optimize in +!

Mes hommages.

T.

Thanks Thurysaz, that's really good to know. I just assumed you'd have to upgrade all your discs as well.

More
14 years 1 day ago #19623 by Thurysaz
I am disgusted! Here in Belgium Avatar in Blu-Ray is out of stock until June!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 13 hours ago #19707 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Blu-ray
Wow! Is the Blu-ray format the same worldwide? Or is it different, like DVD's? Just wondering, and I promise to stop complaining about paying $24 for a blu-ray, when you all are paying more than double for it! I don't usually pay more than $15 usd for a DVD, and more often less than that. The blu rays I have bought are mostly Disney, and the latest Harry Potter, and they are the Deluxe-With-Everything versions, including a regular DVD copy, and they were both less than $25 each. Man, I have to stop complaining!!!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19734 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Blu-ray
scootiebee wrote:

Wow! Is the Blu-ray format the same worldwide? Or is it different, like DVD's? Just wondering, and I promise to stop complaining about paying $24 for a blu-ray, when you all are paying more than double for it! I don't usually pay more than $15 usd for a DVD, and more often less than that. The blu rays I have bought are mostly Disney, and the latest Harry Potter, and they are the Deluxe-With-Everything versions, including a regular DVD copy, and they were both less than $25 each. Man, I have to stop complaining!!!

In our family, we only have 2 blu-ray films and they came free with the PS3 we bought. :huh:

More
13 years 11 months ago #19749 by Thurysaz
Alas sister Scootiebee there are \"zones\" and a driver zone 1 dont read the zone 2.

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds