Show Navigation Menu
Media

Blu-ray

More
13 years 11 months ago #19762 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Blu-ray
Thurysaz wrote:

Alas sister Scootiebee there are \"zones\" and a driver zone 1 dont read the zone 2.

Mes hommages.

T.

Thanks, that's what I thought. I was going to offer to get movies for anyone who was interested, but if they won't work for you, there is no point.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19805 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Blu-ray
I've got it! I've got it!!!

I found a copy of Blu-ray Avatar.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19812 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Blu-ray
I am happy for you (us) My Love. :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #23021 by Thurysaz
Bonsoir brothers & sisters members of The Order Of Algoth,

We talked a few months ago of BR Player but now talk about disc ...
For your countries I do not know the price but, at home in Belgium, the plummeting price! We are open at 9.90 euros!

Example: The special edition for the 20 years of Beetlejuice or the long version (director's cut) of Troy.

And you? How much?

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23035 by Envy
I'm not sure of exact prices, but I know you can get them for cheap on eBay..I saw quite a few blu-ray movies going for the same price as ordinary DVDs of the same movie.

I think blu-rays are still just as highly priced as ever in the shops here though.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23038 by Kuroboshi
Blu-rays are usually more expensive than DVDs here, though I've got a preference for blu-rays (PS3 + HDTV).

In the end, I see them as mostly a game format disc, since movies can quite easily go on to a normal DVD disc, whilst some games require 3 discs (I'm looking at you FFXIII on 360) where on blu-ray, it is only 1 disc.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds