Show Navigation Menu
Media

itouch, ipad, ipod....icrazy?

More
13 years 5 months ago #27237 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

mozillalabs.com/conceptseries/2010/09/23/seabird/

Anyone seen that yet?

:P It's an interesting idea..But I hate how all of this infra-red/touch-screen stuff is becoming increasingly common.

I've tried using stuff with the same/a similar idea behind the projected keyboard (infrared harp and touch-screen keyboard) and it just doesn't work all that well! I have a feeling it'd lead to people typing with just two fingers and other bad habits because you don't have a physical object to handle.

Ah, I saw that. I'm very suspicious of the quality and functionality. For typing messages and calls it's just too much technology for my taste...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27867 by ondespumeggianti
i have got an ipodclassic89gb
surely those ipods are expensive..

but at least they work well.
i can't go outside without my ipod, all my music inside!!U_U

More
12 years 10 months ago #33704 by Taren
anastasia13 wrote:

I wondered what you all thought Apple Accessories of Apples gain in the world? I don't know really where to put this, but our music goes on the ipods...

I want to you if you think they are handy or ipad cases just a waste of money or are they good enough to pass the test of time?>

I had a 30g classic in white, now I am upgrading iPad2 cases to 32g itouch. What do you have if you have any mp3 player?

I don't really like to listen to music if I have to have earphones as my ears start to hurt...

More
12 years 10 months ago #33714 by Envy
Taren wrote:

I don't really like to listen to music if I have to have earphones as my ears start to hurt...

Maybe your music's on too loud? :blink:

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds