Show Navigation Menu
Media

itouch, ipad, ipod....icrazy?

More
13 years 11 months ago #19220 by anastasia13
I wondered what you all thought of Apples gain in the world? I don't know really where to put this, but our music goes on the ipods...

I want to you if you think they are handy or just a waste of money or are they good enough to pass the test of time?>

I had a 30g classic in white, now I am upgrading to 32g itouch. What do you have if you have any mp3 player?

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19221 by black_magnolia
I don't have any Apple i-somethings. I listen to music on the radio, my pc or stereo and if I'm stranded in a bus for a couple of hours I have some music on my mobile phone so I can survive.
I don't really like to listen to music if I have to have earphones as my ears start to hurt...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19226 by millkins
I am not into the icraze because it has come to my knowledge that Apple products (even though very good and expencive here) are not very resistant to falling, and since I am somewhat clumsy I rely on my phone for music on the bus and on my pc at home.

Also @black_magnolia i had the same problem and then I found these two models, of any brand they solved all my problems, no more hurt for my little ears ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?
Attachments:

More
13 years 11 months ago #19229 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I have two gen4 iPod Nanos. Both are 8gig, one holds all my music, the other holds my videos.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 11 months ago #19233 by cemwerewolf
I have an iPod shuffle but only because I won it at my staff Christmas party one year. I do think technology is getting a little rediculous these days though. As far as the iPhone - or any other high end cell phone for that matter - goes, I think we've crossed the line between phone and miniature computer. Everything comes with so many features now adays that if I were to come close to one of these monstrosities it would probably self destruct just so I couldn't have a chance to mess it up with my lack of technical know how. But al ot of people just have to have their technology and the i series of things has basically reached the level of status symbols. Sure you could by a cheaper version from another company that does the exact same thing, but does it have an apple on it?

More
13 years 11 months ago #19242 by Thurysaz
I bought a \"player\" to have a USB stick 8 gigabytes ...
and in fact when I connect to my car radio it is a breath so I do not use them ...

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds