Show Navigation Menu
Media

HP Lovecraft

More
14 years 8 months ago #1914 by Morgana
HP Lovecraft was created by Morgana
Are there any HP Lovecraft fans here? I've read some of his work, and I like most of it so far... Dreams in the Witch House and The Shunned House are probably my favourite stories. I don't find his work \"scary\" as such, but it can be disturbing. It's the sort of thing that lingers with you after you've put the book down, as opposed to scaring you at the time you're reading it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1915 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:HP Lovecraft
i love reading H.P. Lovecraft. i have one of his books. it's called \"The Best of H.P. Lovecraft\". it has many of his stories in it and yes, they aren't so much frightening as they are disturbing. but that's why i love reading his work.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1919 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:HP Lovecraft
i love lovecraft ...i especially loved the lurking fear , the silver key and the tomb ...:D...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1925 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:HP Lovecraft
Sisters & Brothers members of The Order Of Algoth,

Even though I know very well who he is, I do not know too the writings of HP Lovecraft ...
I have a book to him but I've never finished ...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1926 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:HP Lovecraft
I've read his book...but I don't like him very much

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 8 months ago #1928 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:HP Lovecraft
morphea3107 wrote:

i love lovecraft ...i especially loved the lurking fear , the silver key and the tomb ...:D...

I agree The lurking fear is fantasic.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds