Show Navigation Menu
Media

south park

More
14 years 8 months ago #2242 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:south park
\" darkness all around me , dark piercing black , i cannot breathe. my heart has been raped\" - stan
i loved the episode when wendy left stan and he joined up with the goth kids ...that was sooooo funny :D:silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21787 by cerberus1618
Replied by cerberus1618 on topic Re:south park
I'm a huge fan of south park!

my gift to those here for those that don't already know,

www.allsp.com

every south park episode! free to watch online. enjoy!

More
13 years 11 months ago #21788 by cerberus1618
Replied by cerberus1618 on topic Re:south park
personally my favourite episode (trilogy) is the imagination land episode.

\"Gentlemen, at fourteen hundred hours, terrorists successfully attacked our imaginations, and now our imaginations are running wild! We will now commence operation 'nuke imagination land through imagination doorway'!\"
(Kyle) \"Dude, thats not very imaginative.\"

More
13 years 11 months ago #21796 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:south park
I like South Park! The best thing about it is that they always :laugh: say\" Oh, no! We killed Kenny!\"

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21797 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:south park
I absolutely adore SP, it was rather interesting how i got to it, I was working for some pirates who gave me a cd with bigger longer and uncut and said this is crap...so it is a present for ya and i since i knew it was a cartoon played it and went to fix some wires in my other computer (it was the year 2000 and you can imagine what kind of computer I had). I laughed so hard that I almost burnt me and the comp so i decided to leave it and watched the damn thing over and over...now I own every single episode :D

Also one of my favourites is the return of the fellowship of the ring to the two towers and make love not warcraft etc etc .

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 11 months ago #21808 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:south park
Haha, I recall when South Park first came out. I was about..5 or thereabouts. The reason I remember is that my brother was born January '98 and I recall my parents discussing how after finally deciding on the name 'Kaiman', it sounded precariously similar to the name 'Cartman'.

It amused me to no end, anyway.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds