Show Navigation Menu
Media

south park

More
14 years 7 months ago #1869 by morphea3107
south park was created by morphea3107
are there any south park fans here?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1872 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:south park
yes!!!I like it very much

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #1876 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:south park
I've only ever watched one episode and it was very funny (I think it was hamster going up the teacher's bum if I remember rightly...), but I don't think it comes on in the UK, so I've never been able to get into it. The episode I watched was on holiday you see. Does anyone know if it on in the UK? On Freeview if possible, I don't have Sky.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1879 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:south park
One of my former teachers showed us in class a piece from the makers of South Park, a short story of the slave-trading in USA, how it began and ended, untill this day I believe. Was real cool, had some real interesting views and so on.

Have seen little of the series, but what I saw was bad drawn cartoon with just... interesting content. Would clearly like to see more, but don't know where and when they show it here, so nah... I rahter play videogames or read sci-fi :cheer:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1887 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:south park
Along time ago when it first came out, but with most things in the US they drag them out to where they lose their edge.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #1890 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:south park
Aftermidnight wrote:

I've only ever watched one episode and it was very funny (I think it was hamster going up the teacher's bum if I remember rightly...), but I don't think it comes on in the UK, so I've never been able to get into it. The episode I watched was on holiday you see. Does anyone know if it on in the UK? On Freeview if possible, I don't have Sky.

Here ya go: www.southparkstudios.com/

You can watch all the episodes online for free : )

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds