Show Navigation Menu
Media

Rob Zombie's H2

More
14 years 8 months ago #1898 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Rob Zombie's H2
whether it was white zombie or rob zombie, i always loved his music and the unique sound he has. he has always been and always will be one of my favorite musicians.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1912 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Rob Zombie's H2
I've always liked his music, both White Zombie and Rob Zombie. His newest one, Educated Horses (a couple years old now, actually), is probably the most straight-up rock album, with the least techo/sampling on it. I also just picked up a remix album of his, American Made Music to Strip By. It's a lot more techno than I was expecting, but I still like it a lot.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1944 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Rob Zombie's H2
I like some of Rob's songs,but never've seen his movies...

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #2152 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Rob Zombie's H2
I adore Zombie. Was one of my first metal bands. ^^
But his filmmaking... I don't know what to make of it. Those are high budget b-production horrors. Which is at the same time paradoxal and abnormaly awsome. But still...

But I love him.

And I can't wait for the H2

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds