Show Navigation Menu
Media

Rob Zombie's H2

More
14 years 8 months ago #1847 by Morgana
Rob Zombie's H2 was created by Morgana
...opened yesterday. Has anyone seen it yet? I'm really looking forward to this!

I have his first one on DVD, but I found the ending very dark, as in \"hard to see\", even after messing with the TV settings. Hoping this one will be a bit clearer in the theatre. Plus I just love everything Rob Zombie does, he seems to have the magic touch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1874 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Rob Zombie's H2
emm...what is it?)

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 8 months ago #1875 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Rob Zombie's H2
It's Rob Zombie's sequel to his remake of Halloween a few years ago, but I don't know if it's a remake of the original Halloween II. I've only seen the original John Carpenter Halloween but it was really good. I'd love to see this new one (I like his music and I like horror, so it stands to reason I'd like his films) but it's an 18 in the UK so I'm a couple of months too young :(

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1885 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:Rob Zombie's H2
Even though Rob Zombie's movies: \"House of 1000 corpses\" and \"Devil's Rejects\" rank among my favourites, I didn't like the first Halloween remake, so I am little unsure about seeing this one.
But then again.... I rarely like remakes. ;)
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by nocturnal-pet.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1894 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Rob Zombie's H2
haven't seen it yet but i really want to. i loved the first halloween remake he did. i just like how he made michael myers really seem like some kind of demon from hell. i'm not sure if it's out in the u.s. yet but i'm really looking forward to seeing it.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1897 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Rob Zombie's H2
Does anybody else like his music? Either as Rob Zombie or White Zombie? I got his greatest hits without having heard him before and was pleasantly surprised. It sounds like classic metal but contemporary as well. I really recommend him.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds