Show Navigation Menu
Media

Clash of the Titans

More
14 years 1 week ago #19003 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Clash of the Titans
It is already in theaters here. I'm really tempted to go and watch it...but money is tight. I want to see it the first time in theaters because after hearing how the preview sounded through their speakers, I was hooked! :P

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19020 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Clash of the Titans
I think things are usually released in the US before the UK..Unless it's a British movie. Only US movies that do well in the US generally make it to Uk screens. I guess I'll have to do some searching.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19219 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Clash of the Titans
LOVED IT, Medusa is a cold evil beotch. Gotta love that. She is so much faster and wicked. That is how my imagination has her anyway. 3D sucked because of course I am comparing it unfairly to Avatar. The whole storyline is awesome. I love mythology. Always have. When I went to Greece, that was awesome. I thought about all the legends that were created there.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19252 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Clash of the Titans
Cool, thanks for the info. I haven't seen Avatar, so no worries about comparing them. Hopefully we'll get to see it this weekend (unless something else comes up!), seems like one you want to see on the big screen.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19258 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Clash of the Titans
ARG! I can't decide whether or not to watch Clash of the Titans now or see if it's still out before I go home. I really want to watch it in the theater due to the quality of sound from their speakers. Much better than any computer or home theater.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 week ago #19268 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Clash of the Titans
Bonsoir sister Anastasia13,

if i have understood this movie are nice but not the 3d effect?

Mes hommages.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds