Show Navigation Menu
Media

Harry Potter

More
14 years 10 months ago #230 by RavenDarkmoon
I know they removed a lot out of the movies compared to the final cut. You never know, they might bring out \"special additions or directors cuts\" like they did Lord of the Rings.

I was told with some of the movies they had to down size the time because 2-3 hrs was a
long time to watch a movie. I say they need to add it all back.

For what im paying to see a movie now a days...I want my 8:50 worth..:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #255 by Natas
RavenDarkmoon wrote:

I know they removed a lot out of the movies compared to the final cut. You never know, they might bring out \"special additions or directors cuts\" like they did Lord of the Rings.

I agree that would probably have made the movies better.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #269 by RavenDarkmoon
We got a release date of July 15 over her in the USA.
I cant wait to see how they did this one.

Cash set aside to pay for tickets...30.00...
Baby sitter for that night...20.00
My wand...12.00..
Black dress...22.99
Pointy hat...12.95
When a little kids come up to you while your waiting in line and ask....
\"what teacher are you in the movie?\"...priceless :)
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by RavenDarkmoon.

More
14 years 9 months ago #291 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Yup, I'm a Harry Potter fan.
Although, I was dissapointed with the 4th movie I still appreciate it's value as a movie.
I can't wait till the new one comes out next month! :laugh:

Ooh! Have you heard that they are going to produce the Deathly Hollows into two different movies??
I think this way it will be better solely for the purpose of fitting everything that was in the book into movie form.
So yeah, I'm pretty psyched about that. :]

dracu lupei

More
14 years 9 months ago #292 by RavenDarkmoon
This is the info I got from a web sight....

EXCLUSIVE: Epilogue For ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows’ Will Be Shot With Original Cast
Published by Brian Warmoth on Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 3:10 pm.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceThe Harry Potter movies are reaching their dark climax with “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” coming to theaters in July. The latest trailers and posters offered a brief glimpse of the maturing Hogwarts kids as Harry gradually becomes more aware of Voldemort’s origins. Off-screen, however, David Yates and his crew are filming the final installment from J.K. Rowling’s series, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” — and that includes the epic’s final epilogue, where the original cast members will appear older than ever.

“We will shoot it,” producer David Heyman confirmed for MTV News. Rowling wrote a flash-forward ending to “The Deathly Hallows” that shows where the characters end up as they grow older. Heyman also indicated that the original Hogwarts actors would be filling those roles for the sequence, rather than being replaced by older lookalikes.

“Yes,” he acknowledged, nodding that aging done to the characters would use the existing cast.

“The Deathly Hallows” will be split across two separate movies because of the story’s scale. Parts I and II, which are being filmed together, will round out a big year for Potter fans with less than a year’s separation between their November 2010 and July 2011 release dates.

Heyman, who has been overseen production for each of the Harry Potter films, offered an exclusive commentary on July’s “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” that will appear in next week’s summer movies preview here at MTV News.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #4981 by black_magnolia
I'm a huge HP fan, but more of the books then of the films. I would only get excited when a new book would come out, but for the films I could care less, I saw the first two films around the time the third one got out but with the books I'm from the start. I even got the frist book in latin. :blush:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds