Show Navigation Menu
Media

How to Train Your Dragon

More
14 years 1 month ago #16945 by Highwayman
For anyone who likes animation and dragons check this out!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16948 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I can't wait until it's out! It looks so cute! I have a weakness for these sorts of movies... :laugh:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 1 month ago #16952 by millkins
I love the design of the dragon, it is soooo cute and original so I guess I'll watch it as soon as it comes out :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #16953 by cemwerewolf
I can't wait for this movie to come out! My husband and I have been talking about it for ages. We are likely going to see it on opening night.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16977 by Verminaard Draconis
Since I love Dragon, I'll chec or even double chec thi movie, seem to good! :P

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #16989 by scootiebee
This series of books is extremely popular at the school library where I work. The kids LOVE them, and they are a lot of fun to read. I am really looking forward to seeing it.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds