Show Navigation Menu
Media

Nightwish

More
14 years 7 months ago #1735 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Nightwish
I really like Amarath and Good Bye Beautifull, and really agree with you Vivaris. They where good before, but I've heard about why they changed the girl as well, and I don't think I can blame them. Anette may still be something of a backgroundsinger, and I do really agree that she could use some other clothes (I never liked leggings, I never will and never had and they're awfull in my opinion, so why does the lead singer of a gothic/rock-band wear such things?) but all in all, the truth is that I listen more to the new album then the older ones...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1772 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Nightwish
I like only two songs of Nightwish)))

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #1903 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:Nightwish
From the old ones with Tarja I love Wishmaster (who doesn't? :P), Wanderlust and Fantasmic from the Wishmaster album, The Riddler, Walking in the air and Sacrament of Wilderness from the Oceanborn album...Prettymuch the entire Century Child album and Planet Hell, Romanticide and Ghost Love Score from Once album.

From the new(ish) album my favourites are 7 days to the Wolves, Sahara, Amaranth and Cadence of her last breath (the instrumental in the middle of that song gives me goosebumps!).

That said, those are just my absolute favourites :P

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1904 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Nightwish
nightwish went downhill since tarja left ....the only song i like from the new nightwish in amaranth , but frankly annette's voice sounds very pop and it doesn't balance well with the whole band...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1945 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Nightwish
Vivaris I like song \"The riddler\"...it inspired me to write a story...

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #2033 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Nightwish
morphea3107 wrote:

nightwish went downhill since tarja left ....the only song i like from the new nightwish in amaranth , but frankly annette's voice sounds very pop and it doesn't balance well with the whole band...

I agree with you Morphea, though Tarja's time has passed and remember lets not continue with repeating threads as this was discussed some time before.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds