Show Navigation Menu
Media

new Tim Burton movie - 9

More
14 years 7 months ago #1699 by demonica66613
Hard to believe that he directed \"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory\"(staring Johny Depp), Batman and Batman Returns (with Micheal Keaton). I think it would be cool to see him take a chance on directing one of the \"Harry Potter\" movies. My favorite of his would probably be \"Nightmare Before Christmas\".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1709 by MefistaCenobica
I like most of Tim's movies...I think that 9 will be good)

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #1721 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:new Tim Burton movie - 9
demonica66613 wrote:

Hard to believe that he directed \"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory\"(staring Johny Depp), Batman and Batman Returns (with Micheal Keaton). I think it would be cool to see him take a chance on directing one of the \"Harry Potter\" movies. My favorite of his would probably be \"Nightmare Before Christmas\".

Wow, what an idea... Tim Burton directing Harry Potter. Would be great if that would happen! I'm not sure if they've started work on the next movie yet or not...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1722 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:new Tim Burton movie - 9
CorpseQueen wrote:

Tim Burton? I'm interested...

Will check that trailer out when I got the time, atm I'm watching True Blood on tv... kinda interesting so far.

But I like Tim Burton, at least when he's togheter with Johnny Depp (is that right? I believe, but I've never been good at names) it get real good... Edward Scissorhands is real cool :blush:

That's right... Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are a great team, anything they work on together just seems to be magic. Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, Ed Wood, Corpse Bride... just a few of their collaborations.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1730 by Thurysaz
I am a big fan of Mister Jack!

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1744 by vampirelycanthrope13
Tim Burton movies are generally of a pretty good standard. I hadn't even heard of 9 until today. Just watched the trailer. Looks interesting.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds