Show Navigation Menu
Media

new Tim Burton movie - 9

More
14 years 7 months ago #1648 by Morgana
Has anyone else seen the trailers for this? www.filminfocus.com/focusfeatures/film/9/

Tim Burton produced it, and it's opening on September 9... looks kinda trippy, in the usual Burton style. I'll be going to see it for sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1649 by Veszdrin
i saw the preview a couple of days ago. it does look like the strange style typical of a tim burton movie. i really liked the preview though. i agree with you morgana, i will definitely be going to see it as well.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1652 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:new Tim Burton movie - 9
Looks awesome! I had no idea about it till now, but yeah, definitely gonna go see it, if not here in Slovenia (movies tend to come a little late here) then in the UK.

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1657 by CorpseQueen
Tim Burton? I'm interested...

Will check that trailer out when I got the time, atm I'm watching True Blood on tv... kinda interesting so far.

But I like Tim Burton, at least when he's togheter with Johnny Depp (is that right? I believe, but I've never been good at names) it get real good... Edward Scissorhands is real cool :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1669 by Thurysaz
I love The Big Tim!

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1678 by morphea3107
i have only praises for that man ...awesome movies;)

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds