Show Navigation Menu
Media

cartoons

More
14 years 7 months ago #3528 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:cartoons
I'm a South Park fan myself, but I love a lot of kiddy-cartoons such as the Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and I also love Kyoro Chan:silly:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #3535 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:cartoons
This is what i call a cartoon! i cant wait for this:woohoo: i love Scrooge movies.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Highwayman.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3653 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:cartoons
Highwayman wrote:

This is what i call a cartoon! i cant wait for this:woohoo: i love Scrooge movies.

I think this will either be fantastic, or absolutely horrible... I'm hoping for the former with fingers crossed! I didn't like his version of the Grinch at all.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3671 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:cartoons
I like cartoons about superheroes,and scooby-doo...and cartoons like simpsons...and my little pony:laugh: they eat my brains

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #3687 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:cartoons
Morgana wrote:

Highwayman wrote:

I think this will either be fantastic, or absolutely horrible... I'm hoping for the former with fingers crossed! I didn't like his version of the Grinch at all.

Yeah i know what your saying the Grinch was boring! but Jim Carrey is funny in most of his movies.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Highwayman.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #3690 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:cartoons
MefistaCenobica wrote:

I like cartoons about superheroes,and scooby-doo...and cartoons like simpsons...and my little pony:laugh: they eat my brains

I love My Little Pony, too! So much that I got a tattoo of twin MLP's with skull&crossbones on their behinds (as opposed to the usual hearts or stars or whatever), lol!

This is one of the funniest things, ever:

\"My Little Pony: Apocalypse Pony\"

Warning in advance: don't be drinking anything whilst watching this, lest it come out your nose when you laugh as soon as \"DEATH PONY!!!\" appears...

: D
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by janelle hell.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds