Show Navigation Menu
Media

Yay for Voltaire!

More
14 years 7 months ago #2320 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Yay for Voltaire!
very interesting...and wise in my oppinion ...(it's never the right time to make enemies):silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2384 by TheAlcherealist
It's the first time i've heard about Voltaire, but i'm so in love with it!
Especially the lyrics.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2386 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Yay for Voltaire!
to the gentlemen i'm miss fortune
to the ladies i'm sir prize

I love that part

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2416 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Yay for Voltaire!
Polaristhe2 wrote:

I just remembered Voltaire's (the poet's) epitaph.
On his deathbed a priest asked him: \"Voltaire, do you renounce Satan and all of his sins?\"
He replyed: \"With all due respect Father, I do not think this is the right time to make enemies.\"
Few seconds after that he died.

Now that is badass.

Voltaire the past poet was grand but this is about the musician from Jersey in the US, you and Umri seem to be missing the point here and looks like I shall continue to get in trouble now dealing with the lesser. Up until AG's first raffle we had a good lot here seems like there needs to be some weeding out or this place will turn into drudgery like most other sites.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #2424 by TheAlcherealist
knumpcy wrote:

Up until AG's first raffle we had a good lot here seems like there needs to be some weeding out or this place will turn into drudgery like most other sites.

Why do you think that?

More
14 years 7 months ago #2500 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Yay for Voltaire!
It is true that I started this post in reference to the musician and not the 18th century philosopher but I see no harm in a post going off on a myriad of tangents. It's one of the things I find quite enjoyable about this community. One post can generate any number of different topics.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds