Show Navigation Menu
Media

stephen king

More
14 years 7 months ago #1471 by morphea3107
stephen king was created by morphea3107
i consider him to be a magnificent writer and i love every movie that has been done with his imagination.... i wonder if you all remember the movie IT. i can honestly say that IT scared the living daylights out of me when i was little.... but , letting aside the blood and gore...his novels leave you wondering about what could come next and about how could this be....
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1474 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:stephen king
personally i don't really like horror and as result stephen king's books
but i saw a movie of one of his books once and i can say that his stories are original and new.
i like fantasy books more:)

More
14 years 7 months ago #1475 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:stephen king
Read the first book in the Dark Tower series, and wasn't caught at all. Found it more boring then anything else. Tried to read another book, but I just don't like they way he writes. Maybe that'll change in time, as I'd love to read something that is actually scary, haven't found anything yet... all under the \"Horror\"-sign usually has something to do with 'sexy'...

Love the movies tho. Seen Secret Window, and loved it. Room 1484 (I believe?) was pretty nice as well, liked the story and the end of it... somehow I love it when stories don't have the urge to tell everything about everything (Robert Jordan anyone?), and 1484 just focused on the things at hand, and what has happened in the past was only part of the past, and you only have you own thoughts about it.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1480 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:stephen king
My insane fear of clowns was most likely caused by the movie IT.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1493 by vampirelycanthrope13
I've tried reading books like Carrie and It, but i am not a huge fan of his writing style and characterisation and can't seem to find any of his characters all that likeable.
However, despite not being much of a fan of his books, they do seem to make good movies.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1499 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:stephen king
I don't like most of his books...

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds