Show Navigation Menu
Media

Schrek, Toy story and co

More
14 years 2 months ago #14403 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Schrek, Toy story and co
I like the Ice Age movies, with Denis Leary voicing the sabre-tooth tiger. They're not 3D, but not really \"traditional\" animation either. My sister, who has kids, tells me the Shrek movies are funny for grown-ups too, but I haven't watched any of them yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14420 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Schrek, Toy story and co
They are all Brilliant but my favorite is The Incredibles

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 2 months ago #14433 by scootiebee
The funniest part of the Incredibles is the short film on the DVD, called \"Jack Jack Attack\". It is worth buying the DVD just for this 5 minute short! The baby (Jack Jack) is left with a babysitter, who goes through a lot trying to watch a \"super baby\". HILARIOUS!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14445 by CorpseQueen
I've only seen most of these movies once, but pretty much love them all... when there's a new animated movie we usually go see it, whole family, and they're usually real good. And usually there's a little animated movie before... like the one with all those little birds and the big bird... it's wonderfull, and won a price as well.

Wall-e, the Incredibles, Up I believe has to be my favorites tho... I'd like to see them all at least once with good texting (didn't see the Incredibles on the cinema)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 2 months ago #14498 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Schrek, Toy story and co
:P I love all of the ones mentioned! Apart from 'Nine' which I haven't seen yet.

I don't know if I could choose a favourite! But Shrek does come to mind. I've seen Shrek 4D somewhere before and it was great! The chairs would have things that blew air at certain times so it felt as if something was there. There's a great short Shrek Christmas film..'Shrek the Halls' I think it is..I love that too. ^.^ Puss in boots.. :kiss:

More
14 years 2 months ago #14526 by vampirelycanthrope13
Shrek 1 and 2 were very good films (the 3rd one is better forgotten, and the 4th doesn't look like it's going to be that amazing either from the trailer).

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds