Media

Schrek, Toy story and co

More
14 years 2 months ago #14310 by Thurysaz
Do you like \"3D cartoons\"?
Which is your favorite?

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14317 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Schrek, Toy story and co
Without esitation: WALL-E!!! :) :blush:

More
14 years 2 months ago #14319 by black_magnolia
I prefer the classically drawn cartoons, but if the story is ok I also like the 3d ones. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14331 by cemwerewolf
I personally prefer the classic toons as well. But if I had to choose a fav cg one it would have to be . . .Ratatouille! Was there ever any doubt? :laugh:

More
14 years 2 months ago #14346 by scootiebee
I love Ratatouille also. What a great movie! But I also love Lion King, and Cars, and Finding Nemo, and Dumbo. Basically, I love most cartoon movies. What am I talking about? I will watch cartoons all day. A few weeks ago while our daughter was at school, my husband and I watched Monsters, Inc. I love cartoons!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14384 by millkins
I love animated 3D cartoons, favorite one is Nine, stop motion cartoons, favorite is Coraline BUT I prefer the old-school cartoons the best since I dunno I loved them as a kind (there was no 3d then) and I love them even more now that I am \"older\", Favorite is Emperors New Groove if you didn't watch it you simply have to it is so hilarious I cried most of it when I watched it for the first time, (and second). :side:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds