Show Navigation Menu
Media

Tim Burton Ball NYC

More
14 years 2 months ago #14616 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

scootiebee wrote:

Yeah, but can she stay up late enough to make it worth it? She likes to stay up late, so I guess so. She would do anything for a weekend in New York, including sleepwalking half the night.

A few cups of coffee should do the trick... just kidding!

I'm sure the anticipation and excitement of it all would be more than enough to keep her awake though.

I agree with Morgana. With all the people dressed up, the music and the atmosphere she surely won't be sleepy. And give her coke rather then coffee (if you think there is a need(, but before she gets sleepy as that will keep her awake but when she's already sleepy the caffeine won't really help.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14624 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Tim Burton Ball NYC
Man you are really gonna be the goddess of great fun if you let her tag on I am sure you shall both have a blast :D :D Now I regret even more I can't come.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #14639 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Tim Burton Ball NYC
I bought my tickets, and got a hotel room in NYC for that night, and then Saturday we are going to the Central Park Zoo, because she loves it there. It was her favorite place in the city last time we were there. She likes Abney Park, too, so it should be a blast.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14653 by black_magnolia
scootiebee wrote:

I bought my tickets, and got a hotel room in NYC for that night, and then Saturday we are going to the Central Park Zoo, because she loves it there. It was her favorite place in the city last time we were there. She likes Abney Park, too, so it should be a blast.

You are officialy the best mom ever!!! :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14667 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Tim Burton Ball NYC
Have fun! And don't forget to post a review for us...

More
14 years 2 months ago #14679 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Tim Burton Ball NYC
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I'd love to go! But I'm sort of in another country at the moment... :(

I think most of us can relate to that. :P

If you make a review, be sure to take some pictures too? I'd love to see all the people dressed up!

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds