Show Navigation Menu
Media

Tim Burton Ball NYC

More
14 years 2 months ago #14434 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Tim Burton Ball NYC
Well, phooey. I will go by myself then, and just make friends. That puts a positive spin on it, I guess. I can make friends! :) Thanks, though.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14444 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Tim Burton Ball NYC
I kinda love Abney Park and kinda the same with Tim Burton... living in Sweden is hard at times... especially when you got no money at all...

Well, guess I'll have to wait... untill I get older and get money... maybe someone wanna give me a job by then...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 2 months ago #14452 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Tim Burton Ball NYC
scootiebee wrote:

Well, phooey. I will go by myself then, and just make friends. That puts a positive spin on it, I guess. I can make friends! :) Thanks, though.

That's the spirit! I'm sure there will be lots of interesting people there to meet. Be sure to give us a review, if you do go.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14491 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Tim Burton Ball NYC
Definitely tell us all about it! I really wish I could go with you darling but I'll try to be with you in spirit. If you hear the pitter patter of little mouse feet that will just be me and my spiritual entourage . . .

More
14 years 2 months ago #14495 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Tim Burton Ball NYC
\"ALSO, dance instruction is included in the price of the ball - no partner or experience is required. We will focus on connection to a partner and how to have fun together on the dance floor.\"

Hey! Perfect chance to make friends! You might enjoy yourself even more if you're with a stranger. It would make a change? :P

I doubt I could get in..I saw the note about age and price. I can barely pass for 12, despite being 17. It's fun when people gawp at me whilst I'm sitting on my pillow in the driver's seat of a car though.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14509 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Tim Burton Ball NYC
Well, I was considering taking my daughter, she would love it. She is 9, and would have fun. But it is all ages, they just charge an extra $10 for under 21. I have to think about it some more (to death) before I commit to it.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds