Show Navigation Menu
Media

Anime & Manga

More
14 years 9 months ago #261 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:What Anime do you like?
You HAVE TO check out Naruto, it's a really addictive series! Not only a good story, but I also like it cause the characters aren't dressed in overly flashy/borderline silly clothes :P

The dream is alive...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #306 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Well I definitely love Death Note, and Bleach is pretty good. One that you probably won't be able to watch with your kids, but is still a really good anime series, is Ghost in the Shell. The only reason I don't recommend it for kids is because it can get pretty gorey at times, and there is a fair bit of cussing going on. But overall a very good story line.

:silly: :silly:

dracu lupei

More
14 years 9 months ago #312 by 42MOJOJOJO
death note black blood brothers ghost in the shell full metal alchmist cowboy bebop and all the .hack// serise

More
14 years 9 months ago #316 by mr_grant21
You should watch Vampire hunter D
the second part is better in my opinion :P

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #376 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:What Anime do you like?
I do apologize that I do not watch anime and most likely never will. I wish I could help on this subject.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by knumpcy.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3480 by black_magnolia
I have watched anime since I was five years old. From the above, all of the animes recommended are really good, but not all are suited for children. The animes I watched as a child are Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, Naruto, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne... Anime are based on manga (Japanese comics) and manga series can go in numerous volumes and so do their animated counterparts.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds