Media

New Nightmare on Elm Street

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18122 by Morgana
Thurysaz wrote:

when it comes out? anybody know?

Mes hommages.

T.

It opens on April 30 in Canada, I'm not sure if Europe would be the same or not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18132 by Thurysaz
Thank you for the info sister Morgana.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18794 by StephenG
I'll watch the remake eventually; not on my to do list, just hope they don't plan on remaking EVERY F'N sequel--yeesh, just the thought makes my head hurt

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18846 by Morgana
StephenG wrote:

I'll watch the remake eventually; not on my to do list, just hope they don't plan on remaking EVERY F'N sequel--yeesh, just the thought makes my head hurt

Eep! I hadn't thought of that, but I hope not as well. Although you never know with Hollywood... once they get their hands on a cash-cow, they try to wring every cent out of it. It may just depend on how well the first one does.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20074 by knumpcy
Morgana wrote:

StephenG wrote:

Eep! I hadn't thought of that, but I hope not as well. Although you never know with Hollywood... once they get their hands on a cash-cow, they try to wring every cent out of it. It may just depend on how well the first one does.

After careful consideration, I cannot pull myself to support this film after watching the trailers and honestly not being impressed one bit. John Englund is Freddie Krueger and that will never change or be redone in proper fashion oh and another reason is I am broke and will be for some time and would rather spend the funds else where like on the Alice in Wonderland DvD due out this June. Thank you that is all....

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
13 years 11 months ago #20095 by Dragonscale
I dont like the idea of it,i grew up with the originals and the first two were great,second a bit weaker,after that,not worth it.Dont try flogging a dead horse.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds