Show Navigation Menu
Media

New Nightmare on Elm Street

More
14 years 2 months ago #14415 by knumpcy
I saw the trailer I believe during the previews during 2012. In my opinion I will not even consider this a film I would like to see or will not ever buy the DvD (Robert Englund) is and will always be Freddy Kruger! No if and or buts about it and He was the first persons to Kill Johnny Depps character in a film...I vote infinite thumbs down.....\" I will not sway from this statement!\"

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14416 by Bpagemom
Oh Knumpcy dear... I think that will be out after you move here with me, and I am morbidly curious. So, I'll be dragging you along to see it with me... sorry hun. However, I do agree about it looking like a bad decision. I only want to see it to be able to say that my opinion of it is based off of watching it and knowing it's epic failure in comparison to the original.

"You have no power over me"

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #14417 by knumpcy
Bpagemom wrote:

Oh Knumpcy dear... I think that will be out after you move here with me, and I am morbidly curious. So, I'll be dragging you along to see it with me... sorry hun. However, I do agree about it looking like a bad decision. I only want to see it to be able to say that my opinion of it is based off of watching it and knowing it's epic failure in comparison to the original.

Alas you are correct and will be seeing it with you and with an open mind awaiting it's failure which it will make alot of money due to cost of cinema, curiosity and those too young to remember the originals and think this is the next best thing since HotTopic. I will comment after viewing this film.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by knumpcy.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14421 by Bpagemom
knumpcy wrote:

Bpagemom wrote:

Alas you are correct and will be seeing it with you and with an open mind awaiting it's failure which it will make alot of money due to cost of cinema, curiosity and those to young to remember the originals and think this is the next best thing since HotTopic. I will comment after viewing this film.

Oh... you are so open minded, aren't you. :kiss: I love you and will drag you along anyways. ;) mwahahahahahaha!

"You have no power over me"

More
14 years 1 month ago #16980 by Verminaard Draconis
Ok first, Nightmare on Elm Street is a classic with the only one that can make him: Robert Englun. He have made also the Nightmare on Elm Street the series. Seeing another one except him to do Fredy Kruger, I've watched the trailer and no I'm not going to see it at the cinema but rent it on Dvd.

Yours truly!
:(

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18072 by Thurysaz
when it comes out? anybody know?

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds