Show Navigation Menu
Media

New Nightmare on Elm Street

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #13972 by Highwayman
Have you seen the clip for the new Nightmare on Elm Street remake?

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Highwayman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13973 by vampirelycanthrope13
Looks cool. I'll probably go see it when it comes out. I've always wanted to see the original, but never got round to it, but i know the general idea of the film.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13977 by millkins
Uh looks great, I am intrigued, I watched the original but far to long ago to remember, Looks like fun :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13993 by Bpagemom
I have to say... I am hesitant for two reasons. First, I grew up with the originals. I love the series a lot. A remake just seems silly to me. I mean, it's like a remake of a David Bowie song. What's the point? It couldn't get any better.

The other reason is this... Michael Bay is the producer. I have my opinions on him and his lack of caring about a plot and continuity and hyper focus on FX. So, this concerns me.

It'll probably be ok but not as good as the originals.

"You have no power over me"

More
14 years 3 months ago #13996 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:New Nightmare on Elm Street
I watch remakes out of curiosity. :P Usually knowing that I will always love originals more. My boyfriend is similar - He'll watch uncut versions and then cut versions to see the differences.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13997 by Morgana
The trailer looks pretty good, hopefully the rest of the movie is as well. They seem to give away all the best parts in the trailers now.

I really liked the original, although it's been years since I've seen it. I have a lot of weird dreams/nightmares, so I like the idea that he comes after you in a dream state.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds