Show Navigation Menu
Media

Cinema International.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13765 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Cinema International.
Of course I talk about movies in Original Version Subtitled.

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13965 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Cinema International.
one of my favorites is The Double Life of Veronique, which I watch it in its original form Polish/French..

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 3 months ago #13974 by vampirelycanthrope13
I like quite a few japanese anime films and some japanese horror films, which are usually shown in japanese with english subtitles when they're on tv anyway.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13978 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Cinema International.
Recently our TV industry started showing a lot of Russian, Czech, French and Finish movies and series, I dunno what has gotten into them, but even though I don't watch TV it is a lot better to have something other than US-made movies to watch, Same goes for the movie theater, I watched some Japanese movies recently, they were awesome, but forgot the tittle :S T_T

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13995 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Cinema International.
I love foreign films. :P A lot of countries film in particular styles, so it's interesting to watch. I prefer subtitled original versions, because it annoys me when people's lips don't match the words they're saying.

Pan's Labyrinth is one of my favourites. I've seen a lot of Chinese films and Japanese films, but they're not so much to my tastes.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14003 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Cinema International.
Pan's Labyrinth is the only movie with subtitles that I've seen, but it didn't bother me at all. I certainly wouldn't not watch something that I was interested in, just because it had subtitles.

My husband is interested in WWII history, so I end up watching quite a few programs on TV. I much prefer when they use subtitles while interviewing German soldiers, rather than an English voiceover. I like to be able to hear the person's own voice, even though I have to read what they're saying.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds