Show Navigation Menu
Media

Cinema International.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13657 by Thurysaz
Bonjour sisters & brothers members of The Order Of Algoth,

Here in Belgium we are very fond of films from around the world.
Often these films are shot in languages \"not possible\" and here we look in their languages of origin.

Is this also the case in your country?

Do you like foreign films?

If the Answer is yes. do you watch these movies in their original language?

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13700 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Cinema International.
Maybe if you had named this thread \"international Nothing\" about it would have had more success ...

:P

More
14 years 3 months ago #13720 by CorpseQueen
We usually only add our own language to movies for kids, as they haven't learned english yet. (It's usually in english)

We pretty much only have foreign movies in our theathers, mostly from Hollywood but from other places as well. Swedish moviemaking isn't that big, but it's gotten a lot more popular the last few years and still growing I believe.

We just add swedish text in the bottom of the screen and then watch the movie... do that with most that's on tv. People visiting from USA or such get a bit surprised we got so much that's never been swedish... on all chanels as well, there's not one I know of that never had a program that wasn't foreign.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #13749 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Cinema International.
If I knew all the languages of the world, I would, of course, watching all the films in the original.
I like foreign films, good and accurate translation of them. In my country, translations of films do television companies, they are responsible for the quality)))

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #13763 by black_magnolia
In Croatia all films are with subtitles and the film is in it's original language so this is for me normal and I wouldn't want it any other way. The animated films are dubed in Croatian, which I hate because when I was a child and went with my parents to watch a Disney film in the cinema, it was with subtitles and on original tone and I was fine and understood everything without literally knowing how to read or speak English...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13764 by PermeliaOpus
Yes, but I usually watch them in English.
I hate reading subtitles.

I do want to go back and listen to them in their own language though.

Here is good one:

"I'm not crazy, I just don't give a fuck!"

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds