Show Navigation Menu
Media

The Wolfman

More
14 years 3 months ago #13844 by Entwine
Replied by Entwine on topic Re:The Wolfman
This does look like an amazing movie! Not that I have anything against vampire movies, love them actually, but it would be very refreshing to see a werewolf movie with no vampires in it...

As I was sitting on my chair
I knew the bottom wasn't there
Nor legs, nor back, but I just sat
Ignoring little things like that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13880 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:The Wolfman
I cant wait to see this movie.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13884 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:The Wolfman
I can't wait until this one comes out - personally all the vampire movies lately have been overkill. Don't get me wrong I love a good vampire movie but I do love werewolves a heck of a lot more! XD

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 3 months ago #13933 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:The Wolfman
Yes! The vampire craze - and not only Twilight! It's nice to see something different... I'd love to see it as well, but it's not the first on the list, I'm sorry to say.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 2 months ago #15068 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic The Wolfman
Has anybody seen the wolfman in the cinema yet?
If so, what do you think about it?
The reviews for it seem to say that the visuals are good, but the plot isn't as good as it could have been.
I think I'll still go see it, as i liked the original, but I wondered what you thought of it, and how it compares with the original.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15142 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:The Wolfman
I haven't seen it yet, but hopefully next weekend... and I definitely want to see it in the theatre.

I only read one review of it, and it was pretty good. The only negative thing written was about the CGI, that the wolf moves too fast, instead of being a bit slower and creepier. But that could just be personal preference on the part of the reviewer as well.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds