Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
14 years 1 month ago #15377 by Morgana
I just finished Minion, and have started The Bitten, both by L.A. Banks. It took me a while to get into Minion at first, but then it started to click, so I'm glad I stuck with it. It's yet another take on the vampire legends, and she's rather late to the game, but overall they're pretty entertaining. These books are part of a series, but you don't really need to read them in order, to be able to follow it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15378 by Thurysaz
Tales of the Otori 3 from Lian Hearn.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15404 by scootiebee
From Dead to Worse, Charlaine Harris (sookie stackhouse)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15409 by black_magnolia
I think I'm going to the library to get a copy of \"He's Just Not That into You\" by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. Four of my friends read it and are always referring to it when we start the talk about men, so I just have to know what's written there. XD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15436 by scootiebee
The Jewel of Seven Stars by Bram Stoker. Read The Thief of Always by Clive Barker this morning. It is a book for young people, so it only took three hours for me to read the whole thing.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15470 by scootiebee
Okay, I put down the Stoker for a minute, and picked up a book my daughter just finished called \"Savvy\" by Ingrid Law. It is a kid's book, but it is a Newbery Honor Book (which is a major book award here), and it is GREAT! Very fun, if you like kid's literature. A lot of fun.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds