Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
11 years 11 months ago #38145 by Mss21nina
im bezig in the book grimpow het geheim der wijzen its a dutch book
and also de oorlogen van de verrezen wereld
i read 2 or 3 books the same time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38455 by firensia
I am currently reading Eviscerated Panda, the book I won. It came in the mail today and I am so excited. The author even sent a handwritten postcard saying that she hoped I'd enjoy the book. How nice! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 8 months ago #38461 by cemwerewolf
Got my mitts on some new comic books. Found a series called \"The Mice Templar\" And snapped up all three volumes. I'm really enjoying it so far! :laugh:

More
11 years 7 months ago #38606 by firensia
I am currently reading \"The Curse Of The Pharaohs\" by Philipp Vandenburg. It's about the mysterious deaths of archaeologists who were connected in some way with the discovery of Tutankhamen's tomb among other things. There are some eerie coincidences and strange events documented here. Very interesting book for anyone interested in Egyptology or the truth behind curses.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38915 by firensia
Currently reading Charons Claw by R.A Salvatore. Been wanting to read this book for ages but it was always out at my local library. Tried to reserve it but had to be put on a waiting list because it was so popular. So glad I finally got it. It's an amazing story with lots of suspense and twists. :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #38920 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Fire by Kristen Cashore. It's a very good read, as is her first novel Graceling.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds