Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
12 years 2 months ago #37590 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Hmm, re-reading the His Dark Materials trilogy by Phillip Pullman. Currently 4 chapters into Northern Lights.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37594 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Hmm, re-reading the His Dark Materials trilogy by Phillip Pullman. Currently 4 chapters into Northern Lights.

Oh! I might re-read..That's my favourite trilogy!

More
12 years 2 months ago #37595 by Veszdrin
Thanks firensia. I just might have to pick up that trilogy next time I go shopping for books. I appreciate the insight. :) If you're looking for another good trilogy, Daughter of the Drow is very good as well.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 2 months ago #37597 by firensia
Veszdrin wrote:

Thanks firensia. I just might have to pick up that trilogy next time I go shopping for books. I appreciate the insight. :) If you're looking for another good trilogy, Daughter of the Drow is very good as well.

I've actually read the first book in that series. Elaine Cunningham is an amazing author but I still prefer R. A. Salvatore. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 2 months ago #37601 by Veszdrin
Oh I agree. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 2 months ago #37602 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Oh! I might re-read..That's my favourite trilogy!

The Lord of the Rings is my personal favourite actually.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds