Show Navigation Menu
Media

Being Human

More
14 years 3 months ago #12244 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Being Human
We have downloaded a few of the episodes earlier and it was interesting I dunno why we stopped, but thanks for the remainder I am gonna put some files on download ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12245 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Being Human
I've never heard of this series.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12287 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Being Human
I started watching it on BBC America last year, but stopped because I was overwhelming my poor overworked tivo. But I am thrilled about the new series on BBC America starting today or tomorrow called Demons, about the grandson or something of Van Helsing finding out that his family is really descended from the Bram Stoker character. Looks interesting, programmed to record. I still miss HEX, though. I loved that series.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12316 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Being Human
It's not bad it started off well but after the first couple it's kip time!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12317 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Being Human
scootiebee wrote:

I started watching it on BBC America last year, but stopped because I was overwhelming my poor overworked tivo. But I am thrilled about the new series on BBC America starting today or tomorrow called Demons, about the grandson or something of Van Helsing finding out that his family is really descended from the Bram Stoker character. Looks interesting, programmed to record. I still miss HEX, though. I loved that series.

Yes HEX was a good series shame it only lasted 2 seasons.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12366 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Being Human
Well, at least they resolved the plot lines in two seasons, and didn't leave it hanging at the end.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds