Show Navigation Menu
Media

Nightmare Before Christmas

More
14 years 3 months ago #12210 by Morgana
I love the movie, and have the 2 disc collector's edition on DVD. I'm not interested in any of the other merchandise though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12214 by millkins
Well since there isn't any merchandise with him here we have no problem with that :D
I love the movie :D and the other characters are great too, not just jack :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #12215 by SkieShauphen
I was always a little more partial to Corpse Bride though. It had a little more of a story to it. NBC was kind of childish, but still cute in it's own way.
I did want some merch, but after I saw how many people had bought it all, I refrained from getting it.

Meaning comes from within.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by SkieShauphen.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12218 by Daruma
Yes, of course i love Jack!

More
14 years 3 months ago #12236 by cemwerewolf
I've never been a big fan of NBC though I quite enjoy a number of Tim Burton's other works . . . Corpse Bride for one. The funny thing about the merchandise is that I recall a number of years ago people would complain there was nothing out there but the movie itself. Now that we've been hit by such a deluge of it these same people seem to have had more than enough of it. Interesting . . .

More
14 years 3 months ago #12289 by scootiebee
I actually just got Corpse Bride today, it was $5 at Target, and I have never seen it, so I can't wait to watch it. The only Skellington stuff I have is my socks. And my friend Sean, who bears a remarkable resemblance to Mr. Skellington.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds