Show Navigation Menu
Media

Nightmare Before Christmas

More
13 years 11 months ago #21304 by SkieShauphen
Has anyone gotten the covered soundtrack of NBC created by various artists such as Marylin Manson and Evanescence? Is it worth the buy?

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21312 by black_magnolia
SkieShauphen wrote:

Has anyone gotten the covered soundtrack of NBC created by various artists such as Marylin Manson and Evanescence? Is it worth the buy?

I heard some tracks from it and they are good, but I'm not that confidant to flat out tell you to buy it. Aren't you able to listen through it at the music shop and make your own opinion? I'm sure even if it's a small shop they would somehow enable you to sample it, I know I had no problems asking in my town's shop.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21383 by StephenG
SkieShauphen wrote:

-Nightmare Revisited- I don't know how much merit you can give my review, considering the \"problem\" i revealed in my last post on this topic
-i would say it's worth the buy...AMY LEE singing Sally's Song...ahhhhhhhh :kiss:

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds