Show Navigation Menu
Media

3D?

More
14 years 3 months ago #11638 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:3D?
Iv'e watched amityville 3D it's amazing.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15143 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:3D?
Do the 3D glasses still work, if you wear regular glasses? I think Alice in Wonderland is going to be shown in 3D, so I thought I might check that out. I want to see it at the theatre regardless of 3D or not though.

Sorry if we've covered this before...

More
14 years 2 months ago #15178 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:3D?
The 3d films where they give you the red and blue glasses tend to be less impressive than the films like avatar where you get the polarised lenses, seeing as the polarised version is a better type of 3d like you get in imax cinemas.
I think 3d isn't really neccessary for every single movie. It was cool, but subtle in avatar though.
I'm slightly dubious of 3d in some cases, however i am definitely going to see alice in wonderland in 3d, that looks like it will be awesome and probably worth the extra money to see it in 3D.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15238 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:3D?
They are showing Alice in Wonderland in IMAX 3D in Baltimore, and I am definitely going to see it that way. IMAX AND 3D!!! I agree that it wouldn't be good for every movie, but some are too perfect for it.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15248 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:3D?
I really want to see pirahna 3D when it comes out.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15320 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:3D?
Morgana wrote:

Do the 3D glasses still work, if you wear regular glasses? I think Alice in Wonderland is going to be shown in 3D, so I thought I might check that out. I want to see it at the theatre regardless of 3D or not though.

Sorry if we've covered this before...

Sorry, I mean to answer this yesterday, but yes, the glasses work over regular glasses.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds