Show Navigation Menu
Media

More
14 years 4 months ago #11626 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Avatar.
I hope to see it soon or will most likely buy the DvD, but I hope to see it before it leaves the cinema....

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11690 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Avatar.
Yes, you're right. Sadly, it wasn't one of those movies you had to actually think about. It was very simple and extremely forward. I just enjoy that type of story line. It's the deeper ecological and political statement behind it that made me want to see it again.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11700 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Avatar.
:S Gah I was so dopey. I thought the woman in it seemed familiar. Didn't realise it was Sigourney Weaver until my brother pointed it out to me!

What a legendary woman. :P I found it surprisingly difficult to recognise her..I always see her as 'the woman from the 'Alien' movies'.

I think I'll end up buying it on DvD anyway. :) The movies this year weren't really to my tastes - But 2010 movies are looking good!

More
14 years 4 months ago #11735 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Avatar.
Well, technically she still is 'the woman from the alien movies' seeing as Avatar is about aliens.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11763 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Avatar.
Ahh true. :P

More
14 years 4 months ago #11781 by Katelyn
Replied by Katelyn on topic Re:Avatar.
I wasn't particularly impressed, but I only saw a cam (not the guy in the theatre kind, but the laptop plugged into the projector kind) with russian subtitles. I have no idea most of what was said in the alien language! It was rather like Fern Gully though.

Personally, Star Trek was more amazing in cam on my computer screen :P

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds