Show Navigation Menu
Media

Alice in Wonderland Trailer #2

More
14 years 4 months ago #10716 by Envy
:ohmy: I never knew this was coming out! I, too, adored Alice in Wonderland as a child. I was never really a fan of Burton's work, however, this looks interesting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10755 by Morgana
Marilyn Manson did a version of Alice in Wonderland? If anyone has any links, please post them... I'd be very interested in seeing his take on it.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10901 by knumpcy
Morgana wrote:

Marilyn Manson did a version of Alice in Wonderland? If anyone has any links, please post them... I'd be very interested in seeing his take on it.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 4 months ago #10915 by Morgana
Thanks for the link Knumpcy! I'll have to wait until my husband wakes up to watch it though... wouldn't want to disturb him on a weekend.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10924 by Ulfric
I cant wait to see this novie it looks really good and i think tim burton is the only one to capture the acid trip that the cartoon one was. It almost looks like it focuses alot on the mad hatter though and i hope its really about alice and not the mad hatter in wonderland

More
14 years 4 months ago #10926 by SkieShauphen
Same here. That's why I enjoyed Alice on Syfy. It was actually about her. And even though it's just like Tin Man in the fact that she doesn't go into the fantasy world until around 100 years after the original story but there are similarities.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds