Show Navigation Menu
Media

Alice in Wonderland Trailer #2

More
14 years 4 months ago #11342 by Daruma
Alice for me is \"Bof\" it is very not my kind of thing...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11712 by millkins
I loved Alice, since elementary when we had to read it and I didn't want too :silly:
Hope tim burton doesn't lose his touch because of the Disney behind him :S
Thanks for the update on the trailer knumpcy.
And about Phantasmagoria, I dunno what Manson is doing all this time but I am expecting it for ages :( really doubting now that it will even be done :(

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 4 months ago #11722 by Morgana
millkins wrote:

Hope tim burton doesn't lose his touch because of the Disney behind him :S

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. Although now that you mention it, I'm not too worried (fingers crossed). Tim Burton has been around long enough that Disney would know what to expect from him, so they likely wouldn't have tried to mess with his style too much. And they're already used to weirdness from Johnny Depp, from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies that they've made so much money from.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11726 by millkins
Yes, I guess by now even the old farts would figure out not to mess with Tim and Johnny, but still, I truly hope you are right :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds