Show Navigation Menu
Media

Alice in Wonderland Trailer #2

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10656 by knumpcy
Second installment to up and coming film. Lets see how long it takes to shut this one down as well.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by knumpcy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10661 by Morgana
I am so looking forward to this! Alice in Wonderland was one of my favourite stories as a kid, and I love anything to do with Tim Burton or Johnny Depp.

Just from this clip, Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen puts me in mind of Miranda Richardson as Queen Elizabeth, in Blackadder.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10683 by black_magnolia
I'm also looking forward to this, mostly because I love Burton's work, not to mention Johnny. :kiss:
I'm not such a big fan of Alice, mostly the Disney adaptation ruined it for me. They made Alice look like some spoiled brat (just my opinion), but the trailer for this version looks very promising. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10685 by SkieShauphen
I'm so excited. I can't wait!
It's nice that they have a lot of not-so-popular actores in it, but I'm not so sure about Depp being in it. He's too out-played now days. I don't like to see the same actors in good movies. After a while their characters start to blend into each other and I can barely tell them apart. The whole time I watched the Pirates of the Caribean movies, all I could do was wonder why Edward Scizzorhands was a pirate now...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10687 by Thurysaz
I am not convinced ...

I think the version of M. Manson may be more interresting.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10696 by SkieShauphen
I've heard of his, but haven't seen heard any incrament of it's whereabouts. From what I've gathered, he just copied the original but changed up the camera angles, nothing special.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds