Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Catalogue

More
12 years 4 months ago #36741 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Alchemy Catalogue
black_magnolia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

You're welcome... let me know if you change your mind.

Hopefully you'll get one from the admin now though!

Thanks again, Morgana! :)

I'm pretty sure I'll get one now, otherwise I'm going to make plans to visit Leicester in the near future and... :evil:

And..And..And visit little Envyyyy! :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36753 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

You're welcome... let me know if you change your mind.

Hopefully you'll get one from the admin now though!

Thanks again, Morgana! :)

I'm pretty sure I'll get one now, otherwise I'm going to make plans to visit Leicester in the near future and... :evil:

And..And..And visit little Envyyyy! :woohoo:

haha yup! ;) I thought I could visit Birmingham too when I was already in the area... hmm... will have to think about it some more. This summer would be perfect for me if I cleared all my exams before July. ha, at least now I should have the motivation to study! :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36768 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Alchemy Catalogue
black_magnolia wrote:

And..And..And visit little Envyyyy! :woohoo:[/quote]

haha yup! ;) I thought I could visit Birmingham too when I was already in the area... hmm... will have to think about it some more. This summer would be perfect for me if I cleared all my exams before July. ha, at least now I should have the motivation to study! :silly:[/quote]

:P Trips to Camden in London and then Birmingham would really be like shopping heaven. I'd prepare to be out of pocket for a long time! Haha!

More
12 years 4 months ago #36770 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:P Trips to Camden in London and then Birmingham would really be like shopping heaven. I'd prepare to be out of pocket for a long time! Haha!

Tell me about it! :P

Last time I was in Camden, I was rushed through the streets by my friend in like 2 hours. Didn't manage to do any shopping at all! Bought only a silver ring and some cd-s... I hate shopping like that! :angry:

I really want to visit Impero London (they have a boutique somewhere in Piccadilly): stores.ebay.co.uk/Impero-London The designs are just too gorgeous! :kiss:
No way I can afford a coat from them any time soon, thought. Saving up money for air-plane tickets and accommodation is already a lot of money and I need at least some minimal amount for food, museums/sights and souvenirs... argh! At this rate it will take me months to save up a decent amount. :S

I hope I my grandparents give me money for my bday. :whistle:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds