Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Catalogue

More
14 years 6 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #6395 by anastasia13
Anyone got their catalog yet? It's been over a month and still nothing....hope they didn't forget me. I am sure they are busy as usual...how is the catalog for those whom have recieved theirs?

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: changed title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6452 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Catalog
I requested a catalog a couple of months ago, and still haven't received it. Which is strange, because I signed a friend of mine up for a catalog as a surprise & she got hers about a month ago.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6570 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Catalog
I was going to order one, but the free one is only available to people in the US. Guess I'll have to content myself with gazing at the items online instead.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6575 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Catalog
Waiting...

More
14 years 5 months ago #8789 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Catalog
I live in the US and how do i get a catalog. i'd love to have one. can someone plz let me know how to get one. i don't have any money and i think i saw someone say something about a free one? was that true? if so plz let me know casue i'd love to get me one. i love this site and everything on it.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8876 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Catalog
I found the Free Catalog and ordered it. i hope it gets here soon so i can look at it.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds