Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
10 years 11 months ago #39243 by iHauntTheSepulchre
black_magnolia wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

It's rather nice. By \"quite old\" how old do you mean? :)

I'm not sure exactly how old it is because I have to wait till it arrives in the post so I can check the production year stamp on the backside.
It's basically one of those pieces that doesn't have a description under it's name in the catalogue, just a note that it appeared for the first time in this or that Alchemy catalogue (in case of my pendant, that's 1998), and from comparing with other items, my feeling tells me that those without a description haven't been around for many years, got discontinued a long time ago and therefore are a bit of a rarity nowadays. ;)

Very nice.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #39250 by kiwie1984
Replied by kiwie1984 on topic Purchased
I purchased E287 - Passion it's beautiful it was a little big when I got my ear was tiny compaired to it lol but I fixed it and love it even more!

More
10 years 10 months ago #39306 by Scheay
I got the Legacy Ankh

More
10 years 9 months ago #39415 by cemwerewolf
The Poison Ivy Necklace and the La Nuit Pendant . Picked them up for a song on eBay and they just arrived yesterday. Yay!

More
10 years 8 months ago #39445 by black_magnolia
Just bought the Incy Wincy Forme necklace online, pretty good deal too, might I say. Kinda looking forward to it and the big thing - I don't have to fear customs now because Croatia is finally in the EU! Shopping will be much easier now. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
10 years 8 months ago #39446 by iHauntTheSepulchre
black_magnolia wrote:

Just bought the Incy Wincy Forme necklace online, pretty good deal too, might I say. Kinda looking forward to it and the big thing - I don't have to fear customs now because Croatia is finally in the EU! Shopping will be much easier now. :)

Ooh nice! That's one of the ones on my wishlist. :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds