Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 3 months ago #36946 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

It was the image for the Knight of Swords and the Knight of Wands - the only differences being the background, the size of the image itself and the fact you can see the Alchemist's face in the Wands card.

Ahh at least there are some differences. I didn't notice. :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36960 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

It was the image for the Knight of Swords and the Knight of Wands - the only differences being the background, the size of the image itself and the fact you can see the Alchemist's face in the Wands card.

Ahh at least there are some differences. I didn't notice. :ohmy:

I love playing with visual puzzles and this just happened to catch my eye.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 2 months ago #37137 by janelle hell
I got myself the Bleeding Heart necklace as a birthday present last month, and just bought the Betrothal ring as a present for my sister, who likes mine so much that I figured I'd buy her one of her own :P

More
12 years 2 months ago #37162 by Envy
janelle hell wrote:

I got myself the Bleeding Heart necklace as a birthday present last month, and just bought the Betrothal ring as a present for my sister, who likes mine so much that I figured I'd buy her one of her own :P

Ahh I have both of those - Beautiful pieces! Good taste! :P

More
12 years 2 months ago #37209 by DaTenshi
Ohhh I got a Sylvanus Earring ^.^ and I think my late Christmas present will be the Raven's Eye Earring <3

More
12 years 1 month ago #37478 by Morgana
The rest of my Christmas present arrived about a month ago (not been on the forum for a while).

My husband got me the Mirror of the Soul earrings (I already have the pendant) and the Coeur Noir choker, which I absolutely love. It's small, by Alchemy standards, so it doesn't overpower me, and it goes with a lot of my clothes... going to get a lot of wear out of that one!

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds