Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 3 months ago #36816 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

My mom just told me that yesterday my Ishtar ring arrived and free of customs too! That's like a record! 5 days from UK to Croatia including passing customs! Oh, happy day! :laugh:

Speeeedy..With all the Christmas rush as well. :blink:

Indeed! I think maybe people here have also though there will be a rush for Christmas so they all did their shopping earlier and therefore now there is no rush. :unsure: I know during the past month or two the post was very slow... :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36862 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I bought the Vampretta Bracelet for a friend for Xmas. Vampires aren't really my thing but I'm very tempted to buy myself one as well. :silly:
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c...elet.html&Itemid=105

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 3 months ago #36870 by Morgana
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I bought the Vampretta Bracelet for a friend for Xmas. Vampires aren't really my thing but I'm very tempted to buy myself one as well. :silly:

Lucky friend! That one is on my wish list for sure. I love the fact that it's adjustable... it looks like it might even be able to be made small enough to fit my wrist, which is rare.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36872 by black_magnolia
Just purchased the Elvira's Tryst necklace... I swear this is my last Alchemy purchase for this year! Honestly! :woohoo: :whistle: :S
(I wanted this one for so long but never got to purchasing it; I thought I had time, they won't discontinue it so soon etc. and then they discontinue it and I almost can't find it anywhere... finally have it + saved a couple of quid on it - but just a minimal save...)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36873 by firensia
Love that necklace! Really disappointed they discontinued it. :(

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 3 months ago #36883 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Morgana wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Lucky friend! That one is on my wish list for sure. I love the fact that it's adjustable... it looks like it might even be able to be made small enough to fit my wrist, which is rare.

Yes I have that issue too - that's sadly one of the reasons why I don't were many bracelets...I only have one Alchemy bracelet that's small enough to fit me.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds