Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 4 months ago #36675 by black_magnolia
Just bought the 'Star of Ishtar' ring after some difficulty with the website which made me pretty angry, therefore I'm not too happy right now with the purchase although it was a very good deal (which is the only reason I insisted on buying it in the first place). :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36676 by Envy
Hmm odd..

I had errors before but I just decided to wait out before I bought. :huh:

More
12 years 4 months ago #36679 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Hmm odd..

Ah... :pinch:

I just got so frustrated over the whole thing because the first day I wanted to buy it I didn't have the money; then Matt insisted on killing off some of my nerves; then when I finally have the money and I manage to resurrect some nerves - I get this shit with the site... I pretty much though F**K IT, I'm ordering now! even if it's the last thing I do! :woohoo:

I think I'm going to get myslef drunk tonight when I go out with friends. :whistle: This was one too long week. :S

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36681 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Hmm odd..

Ah... :pinch:

I just got so frustrated over the whole thing because the first day I wanted to buy it I didn't have the money; then Matt insisted on killing off some of my nerves; then when I finally have the money and I manage to resurrect some nerves - I get this shit with the site... I pretty much though F**K IT, I'm ordering now! even if it's the last thing I do! :woohoo:

I think I'm going to get myslef drunk tonight when I go out with friends. :whistle: This was one too long week. :S

:woohoo: I just bought from Atti...Nothing weird happened. I think it was just a random fluke.

Didn't buy my Alchemy item from Atti. but I did get Icarus ex Machina..Just because it was on sale super-cheap and I always liked it..

More
12 years 4 months ago #36685 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:woohoo: I just bought from Atti...Nothing weird happened. I think it was just a random fluke.

Didn't buy my Alchemy item from Atti. but I did get Icarus ex Machina..Just because it was on sale super-cheap and I always liked it..

Maybe I had the problems because I'm on a old pc... hmmm... Doesn't really matter now. :silly:

Icarus ex Machina is probably my most favorite necklace from the steampunk line. :)
I wonder if I'll ever get something from that line. :silly: So far I have an item from the Edgar Allan Poe and Deco Gothique lines, I'm sure I won't buy anything from Romantique Vampiria... hmm... I should rather start thinking how not to spend money. :S :P

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36744 by Envy

If the image works..I bought that. ^

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds