Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
10 years 9 months ago #39466 by black_magnolia
Just won the Poison Ivy Charm Bracelet and the Crux Angelicum Earrings on ebay. The bracelet was such a steal, I just realised it now when I checked the RRP. I'll probably get the matching earrings one day too, not too sure about the matching necklace. I just love pears! :P
Totally an impulse-buy regarding the earrings, as I was never a fan of blue, but was drawn to them because of the Mercury symbol (don't like the matching pendant at all)... Will have to see with what to wear them as my wardrobe isn't really blue-friendly at all. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #39484 by StephenG
Black Magnolia,

Congratulations on the win.
:cheer:
I'm confused, How did you win something when you didn't enter?(and can I enter also for next time?)
Do let me know please...

In the meanwhile,

I was FINALLY able to buy the Alchemist's Skull Box!! :cheer: !!

I was able to purchase it on eBay for an AMAZING price (I honestly never thought I would own it)
The only problem was a prominent,but fixable hole in the temple.
After a few repairs, it stands with(I think)hardly noticeable repairs; and at 1/4th the original Alchemy Gothic price...
Glad to have it as part of the family
B)
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by StephenG.

More
10 years 8 months ago #39485 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I finally bought the Poison Ivy Necklace ! I'm really happy because I had a voucher for the online store I bought it at and I got it for nearly half the price! It will look perfect with my dress for the Ball next month. I'm really rather excited.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #39486 by black_magnolia
@ StephenG - gosh, I didn't get them for free! haha I just won an ebay auctions. Got the bracelet for 1/4 of RRP, and the earrings for 1/2 of RRP, more or less. Obviously it was such a great deal that I consider it a win situation. ;)

@ iHauntTheSepulchre - Congrats on the great buy! I'm immensely pleased with my Poison Ivy bracelet, turned out better then I expected! I'm sure your necklace will be great too, and will look great on your for your ball. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #39489 by StephenG
black_magnolia wrote:
@ StephenG - gosh, I didn't get them for free! haha I just won an ebay auctions. Got the bracelet for 1/4 of RRP, and the earrings for 1/2 of RRP, more or less. Obviously it was such a great deal that I consider it a win situation. ;)

OOOHHHHHH !!! :lol:

In other words,we BOTH kinda \"won\" --because that Alchemist box originally sold for around $400+ USD, and I got it at just $100 and I spent less than 20 to repair the damage

:blush: :blush: :blush:
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by StephenG.

More
10 years 8 months ago #39495 by iHauntTheSepulchre
black_magnolia wrote:

@ iHauntTheSepulchre - Congrats on the great buy! I'm immensely pleased with my Poison Ivy bracelet, turned out better then I expected! I'm sure your necklace will be great too, and will look great on your for your ball. :)

I'll have to put up a couple of photos from the Ball. It's not until later this month and I love the fact that I'm already prepared!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.466 seconds